Pet Strap is predominantly used in the heavy duty sector of packaging – whether applied by hand or machine. It is polyester’s strength and robust associated properties that warrant its continuous use.The most common strap dimensions can be found in the following overview – we are happy to produce further dimensions according to your individual requirements.
Pet-Strap is manufactured from “PET ” which is a new Environment friendly strapping material to substitute Steel Strap and Polypropylene (PP) Strap. For the advantages it offers , it is being increasingly used in packaging for strapping medium and heavy bales replacing Steel. PET strap has better strength to weight ratio than steel & PP.
- High tensile strength
- Superior stiffness and curvature free
- Excellent elongation recovery
- Strict dimensional accuracy
- Precision winding
- Special diamond embossing effect
- Minimum friction
Benefits of PET STRAPS
- Saves cost, compared to Steel strapping
- Light in weight
- Heat sealable by manual/ automatic strapping tools
- Elongates 5-10% to withstand stress and resists shock
- Impervious to rust/ rot
- Safer to use. No sharp edges, eliminates backlash
- High Break Strength
- High Levels of Tension
- Greater Elongation
Features & Advantages of PET STRAPS
- PET is amongst the strongest plastic material.
- High Tensile Breaking Strength & Cambre Free Quality
- Weather and UV Resistant, Environment Friendly
- Good Economical choice & easy to use
- Extremly Safe and Easy to handle
- Superior Pliability & Product Protection
- Surface Option – Plain and Textured
- It can be easily used with hand held/semi automotive/Automotive and conventional tools.
|Width||Thickness||Tensile Strength(KGF)||CORE (mm)||Elongation (%)|
|GREEN IS STANDARD COLOR, ANY COLOR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST|
|STANDARD NET WEIGHT IS 20KG PER A COIL. ANY SIZE OF STRAPPING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.|